One of the top prospects among the 16 verbal commitments the University of Louisville has heading…
Florida 4-star DT picks Louisville
De'Asian Richardson had been committed to West Virginia but was slated to make some official visits before signing day. Now, two days after watching Louisville whip Florida in the Sugar Bowl the 6-foot-4, 270-pound defensive tackle has committed to the Cardinals. Richardson is from Orange Park, Fla., and originally committed to West Virginia over Oklahoma. He also had offers from Alabama, South Carolina, Florida State, Penn State and Missouri. Scout.com lists him as the No. 24 defensive tackle in the country. More later on Cardinal Authority.
1,150 Fans online
- Cincy schedules IU; talking to U of L about scheduling games
- Blakeney is down seven...
- Quick nugget on official visits
- The more I look back on last season, we should have REPEATED!!!!
- Where did Bloodbought go?