While the University of Louisville won't officially make the move to its new home in the Atlantic Coast Conference for a few more weeks, another indicator of the exciting first year that lay ahead for the Cardinals arrived on Tuesday afternoon as the league announced game times/TV for early season and Thursday/Friday football contests.
- Cardinals will host Miami on Monday, Sept. 1 at 8pm on ESPN. The game marks the 10th appearance by an ACC team or teams in the last 11 years on the prime Labor Day platform.
- The Saturday, Sept. 7 home game vs Murray State will kick at 7pm and be broadcast on ESPN3.
- U of L's first ACC road game at Virginia on Saturday, Sept. 13 will begin at 12:30pm and will air on the ACC Network.
- Louisville at Syracuse will be on Friday, Oct. 3 at 7pm. ESPN will televise.
- The Cardinals welcome the defending national champions to PJCS on Thursday, Oct. 30. Kickoff for the ESPN broadcast game is set for 7:30pm.
- The league boasts of 10 national TV exposures and 10 national ESPN3 exposures in the first three weeks of the season, including four national TV appearances on the opening weekend of the year.
- Games times for home games against Wake Forest, NC State and Kentucky are TBD, as are road games at FIU, Clemson, Boston College and Notre Dame.
- The ACC Championship game returns to prime time for the fifth straight season. The game is scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 6 at 7:45/8p at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC. ESPN or ABC will televise.
Click here for the complete early season ACC TV schedule.