Scenes from the Cardinals open scrimmage inside Papa John's Cardinal Stadium on Saturday evening..…
James McKinney returning home?
On National Signing Day 2005, Louisville Central defensive tackle James McKinney surprised many when he signed with Michigan over Louisville, Clemson, Florida and a host of others. McKinney, who recently received his letter of release from Michigan, was in attendance at Louisville's public scrimmage inside Papa John's Cardinal Stadium Saturday evening. The 6-foot-2, 280-pound former U.S. Army All-American is expected to officially transfer to Louisville during the coming days. "I'm coming here," McKinney told InsideTheVille.com. McKinney will have to sit out one season due to NCAA transfer rules and will have two years of egibility remaining. Stay tuned to InsideTheVille.com for more on this breaking news.
1,048 Fans online
- Massive UK tickets returned for UofL v. UK game
- Tracking Coach Pitino and his staff . . . week three
- Quick nugget on official visits
- Cincy schedules IU; talking to U of L about scheduling games
- Ouch. Devante on Strong/Watson offense.